We provide soft tissue surgery directly on site. We provide all of our patients with comprehensive pain management so they can go home comfortably the same day they have their procedure, however overnight care is also available as needed. We utilize preemptive pain control therapy, local anesthesia, nerve blocks, and multi-modal post-operative pain control so your pet is as comfortable as possible and recovers as quickly as possible.
We keep each anesthetized patient safe with state of the art anesthesia monitoring systems which utilize human-grade technology - including ECG, automatic arrhythmia analysis and detection, Pulse-Oximetry (blood oxygen measurements), Capnography (Carbon Dioxide and breathing measurements), blood pressure, and core body temperature reporting.
Surgeries performed frequently at our clinic include:
- Spay and Neuter
- Retained testicle location and removal (Cryptorchid patients)
- Pyometra correction (uterine infections)
- Bladder stone removal and analysis
- Urethral obstruction resolution
- Gastrointestinal foreign body removal
- Corrective Eyelid Repair (Entropion, Ectropion, Eyelid masses)
- Corneal Ulcer Surgical Therapy (Grid Keratotomy)
- Mass Removal / Cancer Management
If we feel your pet would be best served by referral to a surgical specialist, rest assured that we have good relationships with many experienced full-service soft tissue and orthopedic surgery facilities in our region.